Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fall Tidings



This is a simple card using scraps from CTMH Jubilee.

I started by importing a scan of my wreath stamp into Cricut Design Space.  I then "erased" a center and around the edges leaving room to include leaves, berries, or flowers that could be stamped over the actual wreath from the Remarkable Wreath stamp.  Once I had the cut the way I wanted it, I saved it and cut it from Colonial White CS.  The pumpkin is from Damask Decor.

Once I got the cuts, the card was easy.  The wood looking paper was pulled from my stash - not sure of the maker on that.  I simply adhered the papers, distressed some edges, stamped, inked and tied a bow!  It really was that easy!

Ok, there were a couple of other steps!  I cut a square of drywall mesh and stuck on some Mocha Gems and CTMH Bronze Glimmer Tape!

This is off to Bitten by the Bug where the challenge is to use a pumpkin.

All CTMH is from KatiesCorner.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful fall card. I love all the finishing touches, including the mesh. Got to get me some. thanks for playing along this week at bbtb2

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful-love the wood background paper! Your pumpkin and wreath look wonderful and all the little extra touches of texture with the mesh, glimmer tape, and bow are super cool! Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Katie!!! Love all of the layers and different textures. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Pumpkin' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Kate! I love all the textures you have going on. The papers you used are fabulous, love that wreath, shimmer tape and your cute pumpkin. How clever to use that mesh like that on your card, I love it! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete