Monday, March 21, 2016

Beautiful Kitty for Easter









We are mid-way through March and that means it's time for more Beauty at Path of Positivity!  What challenge theme could be more inspirational than beauty?  We are so fortunate to work with two sponsors this month who have offered beautiful images and prizes:  Lunagirl and Sami Stamps!  


The beautiful pre-colored image I chose for my card is from Lunagirl.  I fell for these precious cat images the moment I saw them.  Since it was beautifully pre-colored, this card was quick to piece together!

Ok, I think cats are beautiful!  My idea for beauty is that simple this time.  No long, twisty path for my journey, I just think they are beautiful!

I love the personality of cats.  They are creatures with very rude, selfish behaviors; but.......still I love their mysterious ways.  My parents love cats, so this Easter card will be 'purrfect' for my mom and dad!  

Material List:
CTMH Cardstock/Paper:  Charlotte, White Daisy
Copic Markers to color the floral paper
CTMH Inks:  Canary, Sorbet, Cocoa, Chocolate
CTMH Stamp:  Some Bunny (retired)
Embellishments:  Offray Lace, Bo Bunny Double Dot Gems, 3 Girl Jam Caribbean Splash Ribbon

Thanks so much for visiting!  Please take a moment to see all the beautiful projects by the PoP design team.  We can't wait to see your beautiful project and read your take on beauty!  Your project/thoughts can be simple (like my thoughts this time) or complex.  There are so many great ways to win prizes at PoP.......so head on over and share your latest beauty!





No comments:

Post a Comment