Friday, March 18, 2016

It's the Easter Bunny!





Well, it's time to think Easter ~ pastels, spring, and bunnies!  Yes, bunnies is the theme over at Cut It Up!

My bunny is from the The First Few Years cartridge.  I used Design Space to slice the bunny cuts into a square.  This made my bunny stencil.  I cut it from Acetate Alternative.    

Now, the fun part is the medium I used with the stencil over the tag ~~ Faber-Castell GLASS BEAD GLITTER GEL!  It made the bunnies all glittery and textured.  

I laid the stencil over the tag (cut from CTMH Artbooking cartridge) and taped it into place.  I then rubbed CTMH Blush ink over the stencil and ended up with blush bunnies.  Without removing the stencil I used a palette knife and spread the glass bead glitter gel over the inked bunnies.  I love the look of this.  I saw the idea on a video by Vicky Papaioannou:

My basket is cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 Cartridge.

Material List:

CTMH Paper/Cardstock:  Charlotte, White Daisy, Kaleidoscope
CTMH Inks:  Chocolate, Canary, Sorbet, Blush (retired)
Cartridges:  The First Few Years, CTMH Artbooking, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2
CTMH Stamp:  Some Bunny Loves You
Faber Castell Glass Bead Glitter Gel
Embellishments: Bo Bunny Double Dot Gems, Prima Flowers, 3 Girl Jam Caribbean Splash Bundle Ribbon

One Happy Cut is sponsoring a great prize for this challenge!  You'll want to hop over to Cut It Up and check out the DT inspiration and prize details.  We can't wait to see your bunny; remember to include a die cut!

These bunnies are hopping off to the following challenge:
Fantabulous Cricut:  Easter

Thanks for coming by today; make yourself at home and feel free to check out other posts/pages or leave me a message/question/or comment.






4 comments:

  1. What a super cute treat bag!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun project! That gel looks awesome! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cheerful and sweet to look at
    Ps : I am having a celebration on my blog with prizes...would love to have you join in.Here is the link : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super cute & fun treat!! Yummy too!
    Have a Happy Easter,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete