Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Saddle Adventures



Time for another challenge over at Through the Craft Room Door ~ always Anything Goes; so any project you want to share is great for our challenge!

My layout today includes the fun western digi Saddle Up from Just Inklined.  I fell for this image and decided to use it with some older pictures of my son.  I colored the image, fussy cut it, and glued it onto the page.  I then blended around the image with some Chocolate ink.

I stamped with some background stamps to add more texture to my page before adhering the pictures and embellishments.



This cowboy is riding off to the following challenges:
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Papers
Not Just Cards

Material List:
Saddle Up Image:  Just Inklined Digital Stamps
For more information, please refer to the May/June TTCRD Magazine!  If you do not have a subscription to this online publication, you can check out the details HERE!


Just Inklined is sponsoring our challenge with a wonderful prize!  Head on over to TTCRD to check out the details and enter your latest creation!

Thanks for visiting today!  Make yourself at home and feel free to leave me a message/question/comment and peruse other pages/posts.



5 comments:

  1. Wow such a nice layout - perfect photos and embellishments great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!!! So many great elements and great design!!! So glad you played along with us over at Craftyhazelnut's Pattered Paper Challenge! Hope you will join us again soon! xx Sandi Lee DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous layout- I love the Urban background with all of the elements you have used! Thanks for sharing with us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not yet played with Urban but can't wait, I just know it is going to go to the top of my favourites! I love your layout, wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! Great page! Congratulations on the mention at H2H!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete