Friday, July 22, 2016

Red, White & Blue



Red, white and blue!  That's the challenge over at Cut It Up this time.  You may use black and/or Kraft with your designated colors and your creation must include a die cut.

I started in Design Space importing the images pictured from CTMH Artbooking and Summer Celebrations.




I used Hide Contour to remove the speech bubble away from the heart - keeping the heart.  Then I did the same to remove  the heart from the banner -keeping the banner.  I liked the wider heart for this project.  

I then ungrouped the 4th of July image and deleted the black layer and the white square.  Wait a minute, this is crazy.....let's just YouTube it!  


Ok, that was much easier to explain that way!  Hopefully, it was easier for you, too!

I'm sending this card over to the following challenges:
The House that Stamps Built:  Photo Inspiration

Thanks for visiting today!  Feel free to hang around and watch more videos, peruse other posts/pages,  or check out CTMH stuff.  

2 comments:

  1. A perfect card for our photo inspiration challenge! Thanks so much for Sha it with us at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! And I really like that sentiment. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built. Sorry I'm so late in commenting . . .

    ReplyDelete