Thursday, January 22, 2015

Boiler Up!!


My wonderful son gave his dad and me tickets to a Purdue basketball game for Christmas.  I have never been to a college game.  Yes, I went through 4 years of college and NEVER went to a sporting event.  It's true!

So, this was a new experience for me.

We had a great time and I even got into the game.  I have yet to learn the school song.  You'd think after two kids going there and a husband who graduated from PU I'd know that song, but......

I have to say, I was probably more into the pep band!  They sounded great....especially for a school full of engineers and ag students!  There are no music majors at Purdue.

Anyway, we had to document the afternoon with a pic of Keith, and when there's a picture, there's a scrapbook page!  hahahaha  Next time we are taking pics at PU it will probably be graduation.  Wow, time flies!

Thanks to Stuck?! Sketches for a great layout that was perfect for my pic and tickets!

5 comments:

  1. Great page, love that you used the event ticket on your page as an accent! Nice to see you back at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you added memorabilia to your layout! Another fabulous layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your page and the stencilling. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page, love the ticket! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the memorabilia on this layout! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete