Monday, January 5, 2015

Kraft, Daisy, and Glacier


What a great color combo!  The challenge over at Color My Heart is to use White Daisy, Glacier, and Kraft.  However, I didn't have any Glacier except for the cardstock.  Therefore, when I colored my bird I had to use Sky Blue marker.  Everything here is CTMH except the blue gems and black embossing powder.  

The stamp is CTMH Fabulous You.....a Christmas gift from my fabulous husband!  

This month there are some great promotions over at KatiesCorner.  I haven't placed an order yet; but believe me, I'm on my way over today to check out the fun!  One of the promotions is the Year Noted Paper Kit.  You can check out the video here!  Of course, there is the Stamp of the Month as well as some others.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Katrina, this is just lovely! I love those wonderful ribbon layers and the gems that you added. Thanks for joining our challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love how you layered the ribbon with the burlap and the shimmer tape. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you stacked the ribbons, Katrina. I like getting new ideas to use the burlap. Thanks for sharing on the Color Dare?

    ReplyDelete