Tuesday, January 13, 2015

White Chocolate Cappuccino!


Who doesn't love a hot drink when it's negative degrees outside?  Especially if you have to work out there!  I get to the barn quickly and get 'er done; then I'm back inside and drinking hot coffee or cocoa to warm up again.  I much prefer crafting over horse work in this kind of weather!

Challenges inspired this one:

Color My Heart:  Snowhaven colors
Pile it On:  Something edible
Sentimental Sundays:  Winter Sparkle

The fun for me on this project was creating the background!  I saw a pre- made BG on a video from Clips n Cuts.  I liked it and wanted to duplicate it with CTMH stamps.  I started with Black CS and stamped with CTMH White Daisy Pigment Ink.  Here is the list of stamp sets:  Believe Caps, Believe Lowercase,  You Are My Happy Icons, Curlicue Alphabet, Cup of Cheer, and Skylark.

The cup and whipped topping are cut from two different images in Love You a Latte.  The cup colors are Cranberry, Slate, and Glacier.  The whipped topping is sprayed with adhesive and sprinkled with glitter!

Cranberry Baker's Twine is from CTMH.  Red gem was from my stash.

You still have time to play at all the challenges listed!

Thanks for checking out what is happening here!  Stay warm and enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee, tea, cocoa, or whatever is your desired beverage!  ; )

6 comments:

  1. That is indeed a heartwarming image! Beautiful card too! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart Colo Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background paper!!! That is what really caught my eye and then I read that your created it ~ fabulous!!!! Thank you for playing this week with Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a yummy card.... I love the background paper and the fabulous colors of the cup...

    Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week, hope to see you at the next one...

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! You did a great job of meeting all the challenges' requirements. I especially love the sparkling cream on the cup!. Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Dare again!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me want to sit down with a cup of cocoa right now! Great job! Thanks for joining us again at Color My Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Katrina! What a fun background. I'm definitely going to have to CASE this! Thanks for playing at Color My Heart this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete