Friday, January 23, 2015

Perfect Soup Weather!


Close to My Heart has a Weather Inspired Card challenge on their Facebook page.  I thought I'd play along!  My daughter and I went out for lunch today; it was perfect weather for soup and sandwiches.  So the weather inspired my lunch and this card!  haha

Since this is for a CTMH challenge, I decided I only wanted to use CTMH products.  I couldn't find a spoon and cup/bowl image for my card.  I was determined, so I created my own from the images you see on the left.  These cuts are all from Art Philosophy.  I welded the key and ornament and then did a little fussy cutting.  I also welded the droplet to the vase and cut off the top of the vase.  My steam is one of the flourish cuts.  
My soup is cut from the Hopscotch paper and then inked over in Chocolate ink.  It looks a little like a rice soup!  

I have done some images like this before with CTMH shapes.  If you are interested, here are links to those posts:  Cricut Cuts with a Twist and Charlie and Snoopy Make Me Happy!  

Everything is from CTMH
CS and Papers:  Colonial White, Hopscotch, Cocoa, Fundamentals, and Whisper
Inks:  Slate, Colonial White, Sky, Chocolate and Twilight 
White Embossing Powder and Twilight Marker
Stamp sets:  Love Life and Cup of Cheer
Cartridge:  Art Philosophy

Thanks for stopping by and checking out the weather here!  ; )



No comments:

Post a Comment