Friday, November 22, 2013

Always Grateful


I love the sentiment from this CTMH Stamp Set - Always Grateful.  It reminds me how I really do take so much for granted.  I truly am so thankful for the life I live with my wonderful husband, our farm and all the kids who surround me on a daily basis.

I cut the floral banner from CTMH Artbooking cartridge.  The little trumpeting pieces coming out of the banner are halves of the bows from the same cartridge.  The banner and sentiment card are also from Artbooking.  I embossed with a Flourish type folder from Cuttlebug for the Barn Red banner cut.

All of the paper is from the CTMH Huntington Paper Pack.

Check out the fun challenges at Color My Heart and Heart 2 Heart for inspiration, challenges and fun!

When you need more CTMH goodies, check out KatiesCorner!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I love all the details that make you explore all over the design. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The sentiment is so very true. Thanks for playing at Color My Heart this week. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete