Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Possibilities!


 Wow, what a week so far!  Between the release of the CTMH New Idea Book, working with the new cartridge Artistry, and learning of the new Cricut Design space features coming later in September, I'm so excited about the possibilities in crafting!

If you haven't heard about the new Design Space features, you can go to YouTube and find videos explaining the new updates.

I've been having fun playing with the new watercolors.  I used them on a card I showed yesterday; they truly are easy to use and very pretty.

I look forward to sharing more from the new collections!

I've been excited over new Idea Books before, but I must say this particular book is so well organized and full of beautiful products.  If you haven't seen one of the Idea Books before, you might want to head on over and check out this one for lots of …..well…..ideas!

The card above was made using the Print and Cut feature in Design Space.  That fun font and glasses are from Artistry and the paper is from the CTMH Zoe Collection.

Thanks for visiting!  Check out the CTMH Special Promotions Tab at the top of the page for information on how to get a free Idea Book.  Please contact me with questions about the new CTMH collections or any of my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment