Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tuesday Share/Tutorial: All Those Scraps and Leftovers!


Today I want to share a new item from CTMH!  It is the Instalife Album.  This line has adorable cards to go with it, but I'm going to suggest another idea.  

Do you have tons of little scraps and left overs cluttering your drawers?  This is the PERFECT place to use those pieces and embellishments.  Remember those Base and Bling sticker squares you have left over?  They would be great in this book.  How about the 3 or 4 Flamingo Dots?  Again, a great place to use them!  You get the idea----use those little pieces you may be hoarding.  : )
 This is the best gift album for proud moms/grandmas to throw in their purses.  This would also make a fun "how-to" book placing little direction cards in the 2in x 2in squares.  Maybe a List Book for the bride-to-be.  How about making it into a book for the college student with quotes and small remembrances?  The price and size make it an ideal gift.  You can check it out HERE.

I have some big ideas for my little book!  I'll be sharing my finished album soon.  I'll give you a hint, it will have something to do with horses and a silent auction at an upcoming event.  Yep, it'll be ScrappyHorses for sure!

There are so many new items at CTMH.  I'll try to highlight some of them for you.  If there is an item you would like to see featured or you'd like ideas on how to use an item, please let me know in the comments below and I'll see what I can do about making it a Tuesday Share!

Thanks for coming by today; it's always wonderful to share an idea with you.  Please, feel free to contact me with ideas, questions, thoughts, observations of the crafting world.  I'm all about it!


1 comment: