Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Fav Update in Cricut Design Space


This is a very quick post as a follow up to the my earlier post today.  This is a very short video showing my favorite new feature in the Design Space update.  

I received several surveys after buying my Cricut Explore.  Every time I filled one out I asked for this feature.  It was available in Cricut Craft Room and I had truly come to depend on it.  

I'm so happy to say they brought back the cut information!  Here is a video on how it works.  I really will work on my video skills.  That is on my 'to do' list.........  Until then, try to squint through the blur  and bear with me!





As always, please don't hesitate to ask questions or make comments.  I don't have a lot of answers, but I generally know where to find them!  There are lots of great videos out there on the updates Cricut made and how to negotiate them.  

Hope all you Cricut users are enjoying the update!  




1 comment:

  1. Good information...I'm always looking through the images and then a search on My images and then a search word for the image, and then click on the image to find out the cartridge. This looks like it may be simpler...I'll have to try it. Thanks for the new tip. Haven't gotten back to my print and cut yet, made one attempt still unsuccessful. Still working on it.

    ReplyDelete