Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sept 10, 2013

Wait......it's 2015!  Hey, that makes it my 2 year blogiversary!!!!!!

Yes, my first blog post was 2 years ago today; time to CELEBRATE!


Wow, I can't believe the changes in paper crafting just over the past two years.  I've had so much fun creating cards, layouts, canvases, shadow boxes, mini scrapbooks, boxes, bags, etc.  It's been great so far.

I can't thank all the challenge blogs out there and their amazing design team members who have inspired me and said such nice things along the way.  I've made some great crafty, bloggy friends, too!  It's always so fun to drop in on their blogs to see what is going on their lives.  

I've gone from a loyal CTMH customer to a consultant, been on a couple of design teams, and have more news to share in the near future.

On a personal note, I've had a son graduate from college and a daughter move into her first house and adopt a puppy.  I've fallen more in love with my little grand-girl---in case you haven't noticed from all the layouts of her, and I've added a new horse to our barn.  Yep, there was a layout of him, too.  I've even scrapped a few layouts of my guy and me!

All in all, it's been a wonderful couple of years and this year is going to bring some amazing changes for me.  Ah, so much to document through my journals and layouts.....I can't wait to get started on year three!

Thanks to all of you who have read my ramblings and checked out my latest crafty happenings!
This card is off to one of the challenge sites I've visited since very early on:  Color My Heart!

As always, thanks for visiting!  You are always welcome here; leave a comment /question, peruse other posts, check out the pages above, meander over to ScrappyHorses.ctmh.com and check out the latest CTMH products and videos.  Most of all I hope you take away an idea or inspiration, make it your own, and share that!
Isn't that why we all blog?  ; )


6 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the balloons coming out from the speech bubble. Thank you for inspiring us at Color My Heart Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! It's so fun and festive! Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 2 year blogaversary Katrina! Sounds like it has been an amazing 2 years as well. So glad you are having a great time documenting your memories. And sounds like you have so much more to document!!! You have a fabulous family and I hope you are enjoying every second with them and your horses. Love your card and love the color combo. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Katrina. Love all the shapes. Thanks for taking the Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE card Katrina!! And Congrats on your 2 yr. Anniversary!!! It always seems that time flies by so quickly when you don't even notice.... I've had my blog for over 5 yrs.now.... seems like yesterday... so I know the feeling of excitement you feel with each anniversary of your blog!!! So Happy you enjoy sharing your sweet projects with us! :) Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary! Hope your weekend is full of crafty fun. :)

    ReplyDelete