Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tuesday Tutorial ~ Yep, It's Rough......

Here it is.....the Tuesday Tutorial and it's a bit rough around the edges, but I'm hoping it answers some questions I have received lately.  I plan to do another video addressing the questions about printing the font.  

Now, this is my first video and there are some great examples of very poor camera work here!  hahaha  Bear with me as I learn this.  

You will see I forgot one step, when the video gets to 7:15 please mentally insert this step:  Change the white square back to cut by clicking the scissors icon in the Layers panel!  I didn't actually cut this, so I didn't do it!  Sorry about that omission!

Update:  Sept 16!  Called Cricut Customer Care today and learned something new!  If you select your printed image and piece you want it attached together simple flatten both at the same time!  Skip the click attach step!



Here is the link to the video at YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CU1NeUnR4Q

Hopefully, next week's tutorial will be better quality.  Also, remember, this is how I do it ~~  doesn't mean it's the only way or the best way, but it works for me!  

Let me know if this answers questions or if you want/need further help with this. 

1 comment:

  1. Went backwards with your tutorials; but understood them...excellent. But I guess I still have the question can these be printed instead of on the printer can it somehow be printed directly on the cricut and then cut, not using the placement of image on the card, but much like the clouds you did in the 2nd tutorial.

    ReplyDelete